Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bath and Body Works and Michaels

I had a reader(one of my good friends!) send me the deals she got today at Bath and Body Works and Michaels! Here is what she wrote:

"Went to bath and body works and purchased a reusable tote for $2.50 and 16 8-oz anitbacterial soaps for a total of $28.62. I used the $10 off $40 coupon they issued and with the purchase of the tote, they gave an additional 10% off. The tote, if ...used up through July, will still give me an additional 10% off future purchases!


I also went to Michael's to buy some paint for an upcoming project. By signing up for their newsletter, I received a 40% off one item coupon. I needed a few colors of paint so I purchased a 6-tube pack of paints that was normally $25. With my coupon, I only paid $15! If I purchased each tube individually, it would have cost $40!"
 
What an AWESOME deal!  Head on over to Bath and Body Works and Michaels!


Thanks Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win