Thursday, June 24, 2010

Medco orders being cancelled...

So I am pretty bummed on Medco.  According to other blogs(and my account) they are canceling a lot of the orders that were placed last night.  They were so flooded with orders and I guess ran out of stock? I am so sorry to any one who ordered and it was cancelled!  My carmex and chapstick were shipped..and that is it.  The rest of my order was cancelled.  I have shopped with them before and never had issues....so I'm not sure what happened this time.
.


Did anyone else's order get cancelled?

2 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me today! I called them about it and they are at least refunding my .99 shipping cost the only thing they are shipping me now is the Carmex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a bummer? I am so sorry that this deal didn't work out!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks

Search & Win