Thursday, June 10, 2010

Message from the field....

Remember the post I made earlier about FREE Science Hill Dog Treats at Pet Smart??  They were 2 for $4.99.  The $3/1 coupon makes each product a $.50 moneymaker...so $1 money maker when you buy 2.
Well, one of my readers (my sister!!!) headed to Pet Smart to try out this deal.  She had some AWESOME news to share.  She bought 2 of the dog treats and used 2 of the $3/1 coupons and Pet Smart allowed the OVERAGE!   She did have to purchase something else because you can't have a negative balance...so my suggestion to you is to head on over to Pet Smart and get your FREE dog treats...and a small filler that is $1 or $2!  If you do this...all 3 items will be FREE!

So here's your deal idea to make this easier:

Buy 2 Science Hill Dog Treats $4.99
Buy a small item priced at $1
Use 2 $3/1 coupons found here

Get all 3 items FREE


P.S...I would LOVE to hear about your success stories! Share them with me here and I will share the good news!

1 comment:

  1. I got four of these today, using four of the $3.00 coupons! I bought a couple of other treats too, so I wouldn't have a negative balance. Thanks so much for letting us know about this deal!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks

Search & Win