Friday, June 11, 2010

Shew...I am back.....and WORN out...but I got some GREAT deals!


Alrighty, I had a very long, but fun day with the kiddos and my husband's grandmother.  We ate at Cici's(kid's eat for $1!!!), went to Monkey Joe's and went to Meijer.  We had a great time at Monkey Joe's, my little boy LOVES that place! (Read the blog I posted earlier and find out how you can get a B1G1 FREE admission pass!) Meijers was interesting to say the least.  I got some sweet deals though! I ended up saving $74.08...and only paid $35.43.  I got everything on my shopping list except for the Suddenly Pasta Salad's....they were out...no worries...I got my raincheck!  I also got cherries ($2.48/lb!!!) and a travel size Axe body wash.  Follow my shopping list and my weekly Meijer deals...and you too could be Just a Clip Away from saving 67% on YOUR groceries!

Okay..so I know you are wondering why I got a lot of several items on my list.  The reason I do that is so I can stockpile.  You need to stock up on things when they are at ROCK bottom prices....so you don't have to pay full price again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win