Monday, June 28, 2010

Threads Consignment is going out of business...there are some great deals to be had!

Threads Consignment Shop in Winchester, Ky is a great way to save money on your kids goodies.  Threads is a kids consignment shop with tons of gently used name brand children and infant clothing and equipment(cribs, walkers, exersaucers...etc.).  It is "where cool kids consign."

Sadly,they will be closing their doors on June 30th.  What does this mean for you?  Well, they are offering 40% off of all kids clothes, equipment priced as marked, and $1 racks. Check out their website here to get contact and location information!

I will definitely be heading over there before the 30th to get my kids some cool stuff!  Check out this awesome chair(the brown polka dot one...and yes I know...my kiddos are GREAT models ;)) I got there for $20(this was BEFORE they announced their closing...you'll be able to get even SWEETER deals now that everything is on markdown.)

Thanks Lisa!

Are you heading to Threads before they close their doors?

1 comment:

  1. I hope to make it over there. I have gotten SEVERAL things there in the past that still have the tags on them for a fraction of what they cost new...hopefully all the good deals are not gone yet!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks

Search & Win