Thursday, August 26, 2010

$1.50 for a gallon of milk!


I ventured over to Walmart today for some milk and an envelope holder.  I was PLEASANTLY surprised when the cashier adjusted my milk( I had 2 gallons) down to $1.49/each!  WHAT?!?! She said there is a store in Lexington(Aldi...Thanks Ashley!)(she is not sure which one and after some research I'm not sure either) that has gallons of milk on sale for $1.49.  I know Walmart has gotten super strict about bringing ads, but this sweet lady comped the price for me without me even asking!  How cool is that?  This was at the Walmart in Winchester, Ky. YMMV(your mileage may vary) depending on your cashier.



Anyone going to try to get their milk comped for $1.49?

2 comments:

  1. ALDI in Lexington has milk for 1.49. That store is great! If you go bring your own bags they do charge you for them and if you want a cart you have to put a quarter in the cart to unlock it but you get the quarter back when you return it. Its a little hassle but so worth it to get such LOW LOW prices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I've heard good things about Aldi....I have yet to make my way over there! I will soon!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks

Search & Win