Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meal Challenge!


Remember the post I made earlier about submitting those yummy, cheap, and healthy recipes?  Well, I have a CHALLENGE for you!

-Submit your FAVORITE cheap, healthy, and yummy recipe to justaclipaway@gmail.com
    -Try to include the price per serving and a picture(will make it look more appealing to readers and could help you get votes!)!
-You can submit as many recipes as you want!
-Once I receive all entries I will post the TOP 3 and you will get to VOTE!
-The winner will receive a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate!  You can use this to purchase a $25 gift certificate to any restaurant.com restaurant!
-All submissions MUST be submitted to me by Friday, August 27th at midnight!
-Voting will start Monday, August 30th and end on Sept. 3rd at midnight.
-A winner will be announced on Sept. 6th!

Get those recipes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win