Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Under $50!

Target Trip( 1 GE Reveal 4 pk, 4 Pledge 18 ct wipes, 
Pledge Multi Surface Duster, 2 Glade Odor Solutions 
Carpet, cute pumpkin headband, utility mat) Under $10!!

43 items for $38.53!!


Today I headed on over to Meijer (check out this weeks Meijer deals) and Target( check out Totally Target for this weeks AWESOME Target deals).  I went out wanting to spend UNDER $50 and I was successful!  I did spend $55.18 out of pocket but I have $7 to spend at Meijer next week(Catalina coupons!).

Highlights of the Meijer Trip:

5 Kraft Chunk Cheeses $.50/each!
5 Kraft Singles $.50/each!
Bestlife Butter FREE
Grapes $.99/lb (2 bags!)
Tyson Chicken $3.99!!

Be sure to check out the clearance at Target!  They have some pretty sweet deals on clothes (up to 75% off) and some pretty good toy deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win