Wednesday, November 10, 2010

$20 Gilte Credit=Free Items! Wahoo!

Organic 7

Gilt.com is another daily deal site! I am in LOVE with these sights!  If you sign up through this link(it is an MTV promotion link) you will get a $20 credit!  I haven't had a whole lot of time to go through the items, but I did notice some stuffed animals that will be free with your credit!  Go under the "kids" tab and the "miYim" sale.  Some of the animals are $8 and shipping is $7.95!  Pick an item on the site between $9 and $12 to get the item AND shipping free!  I noticed some free books....like Cat in The Hat, Velveteen Rabbit and MORE! Wahoo!

pedoodles<br/>Libby Ladybug Hat
**I'm scrolling through the Gifts for Baby and found this ADORABLE Ladybug hat and I'll get it FREE!  They have lots of items under $12 in the Gifts for baby section!


Organic 7
(What I got my kiddos...and my receipt!)



Your Order
Order Subtotal:$9.00
Estimated Tax:$1.02
Shipping:$7.95
-Credit:$17.97
TOTAL:$0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win