Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CHEAP E.L.F. cosmetics..PLUS $.25 shipping!


e.l.f. is a company that sells cosmetics for CHEAP!  A lot of their items are priced at $1!  Usually their shipping is $6.95...which makes it less desirable to score these deals.  Today their shipping is only $.25 when you spend $10!!  Use code 25FOR25 at checkout to get your free shipping! Wahoo!  Lots of their products make cute stocking stuffers, nice gifts to put in baskets, and to give as gifts in general!  Check out some of my favs for stocking stuffers:


French Manicure Set

eyeshadow, eye shadow, color, powder


There are tons of items to choose from!  This shipping promo is only good for 25 hours!  Now is the time to get some cute stocking stuffers!  If I had a teenage daughter, I would be all over these deals!  I am going to order a few things for myself though. ;)


Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win