Monday, November 15, 2010

Kids Rain Boots and Umbrellas for as low as $6.65 SHIPPED!

Kids Fun Leopard BlackUmbrella Kids Peacock

Hautelook has an AWESOME deal right now!  If you have received your $10 Hautelook credit code, then you can score some CUTE boots and umbrellas dirt cheap!  Head on over to Hautelook sign in or create a new account.  Click on the dav Blowout sale!  Click "under $25."  Pick something $10 or less (or more if you choose)!  Add it to your cart and enter your $10 discount code!  For the boots above it was ONLY $6.65 shipped...they were originally $29!!!

If you don't have a Hautelook account, you will DEFINITELY want to sign up today!  You can score some GREAT deals on designer products!  You will get an email with a $10 Hautelook credit code a few days after you sign up!  That credit can be applied to whatever purchase you want...and you'll be able to start snagging some awesome deals! Sign up today!

4 comments:

  1. I never did get my $10.00 in my email. Do you know who I would need to email about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the number to their member care : 1-888-547-8438

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, wasn't sure if I should call, or if it was a secret that a newbie wouldn't know about LOL Wanted to get your opinion. I want my cash! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I don't blame you! Let me know what you find out! I was told that every new member will get a $10 credit...I got one and I know many others who got theres! Hopefully they will help you out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks

Search & Win