Tuesday, December 28, 2010

**HOT** $10 for $20 Worth of Chicken Fingers, Fries and MORE at Raising Canes

Raising-canes

Oh my goodness...I think this is going to be my FAVORITE Groupon by a LONG shot!  My hubby and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Raising Canes!  Currently Groupon Lexington is a $20 voucher to Raising Canes for ONLY $10!  $20 is enough to feed my husband, me and our kiddos!  You will be paying $10...which isn't hardly enough to feed everyone at McDonald's.....for FRESH, quality food that should feed a family of four!  It is seriously the best chicken IMHO!

Highlights:


  • Fresh, never frozen chicken fingers and crinkle-cut fries
  • Fresh lemonade and iced tea
  • Large portions








How do you get yours?  Here's how:


  • Sign in or create a Groupon Account
  • If you aren't in Lexington, click on the drop arrow next to your city
  • Select "K" and then click "Lexington"
  • Buy your Groupon
  • Print it out or download the app(or iPhone and maybe other devices) and enjoy your YUMMY food at Raising Canes for 50% off!
Fine Print:

  • Expires in 1 year
  • Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit.Valid only at locations listed. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Not valid with other offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win