Monday, January 10, 2011

DOUBLE Pack of Lysol Wipes for $.39 per container


Check out the post Melissa put on our Facebook wall:


Got a great deal yesterday and wanted to share. Walgreen's has their Lysol wipes on sale bogo. My Walgreen's has prepackaged BOGO 2 in a pkg for $3.59 and I took those to the counter. The second SET was free. I had (2) $1.00 off two Lysol Wipes, so I got 4 - 35 ct wipes for .39 each, totally by accident. :-) Woo hoo!! I went back today and bought them again today, even without coupons they were .90 each. The girl said "didn't I see you in here yesterday." I said yes Mam'. :-)



Here's how to score the SAME deal at Walgeens:

Buy 2 Lysol 35 ct. 2 pack wipes $3.59 B1G1 FREE
Use the $1/2 coupon (1/2 SS)
$.39/each!


Thanks for sharing this HOT deal Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win