Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*HOT* $80 worth of Salon Services for ONLY $40!

Shag

Alright ladies...we ALL know how expensive it is nowadays to get a great hair cut and color.  It is hard to find affordable primping.  Well...if you are in the Mount Sterling area I have a HOT deal for you!  Right now on Groupon you can score an $80 voucher to Shag Salon for ONLY $40!  That is 50% off!

Cuts start at $28 and highlights start at $47.  This voucher can stretch far. This voucher can also be used as a gift to someone you know that loves to be pampered!  The offer manis and pedis as well! I personally bought one and I'm going to get a cut and highlight!  I can't wait!  I wish you could see the roots on my hair...it's awful!

Here's how to get yours:

*Sign in or sign up for a Groupon Account
*Find "Lexington" (If you're city is not Lexington, click on the arrow by your city, "K" and then Lexington
*Buy the Groupon
*Enjoy 50% off some FAB hair care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win