Tuesday, January 11, 2011

*HOT* Enter to Win FREE Milk for a YEAR and a MILK COUPON


The site is slow.  I got a coupon in my email inbox without a confirmation after I submitted my info on the site! Tell us if you got your milk coupon!

Head on over here or text WIN to 38488.  You'll have to hit  the refresh button until it loads(took me a couple of times.120 families will receive FREE milk for a year!  The first 100,000 entrants will score one of the coupons below:


  • Free half gallon of chocolate milk (with purchase of white gallon)
  • Free white milk gallon (with $100 grocery purchase)
  • Free half gallon of chocolate milk (with purchase of two white gallons)
  • Free single serve (with purchase of white gallon or half gallon)
They ran this contest awhile back and I was able to score a coupon good for a free gallon of milk with $100 grocery purchase!

Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win