Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is How We Do It: Rite Aid Style!


I made my way over to Rite Aid this afternoon for Tylenol Precise, Special K, and Blink Tears!  Keep an eye out for $4 peelie coupons on the Blink Tears!  This makes them a $4 MONEYMAKER...you'll see why below.  Rite Aid in Winchester DOES have Blink Tears WITH the $4 coupons on the box! I MADE $3 purchasing these products....minus the Special K...Rite Aid Winchester is out of stock.  Bummer!

Here's how I did it!

Transaction 1:
Buy 2 Tylenol Precise Heating Pads $5 w/wellness card
Used $5/2 Tylenol Precise coupon(12/12 RP)
Paid: $5.60
Get back (2) $3 +UP rewards

Transaction 2:
Buy 2 Tylenol Precise Pain Relieving Creams $5/each w/wellness card
Bought 2 candy bars so I could use my previous +UP's $.88/each
Use $5/2 coupon (12/12 RP)
Used (2) $3 +UP's from previous transaction
Paid:$1.27
Got back (2) $3 +UP rewards

Transaction 3:

Buy 1 Blink Tears $7.99
Use $4/1 peelie coupon found on box
Used 1 of $3 +UP's from transaction 2
Paid: $1.47
Will submit for a $7.99 SCR

I spent $8.34 with tax out of pocket today.  I have a $3 +UP reward I can use on my next trip AND I will be getting a $7.99 rebate on the Blink Tears....About a $3 money maker!  The total for the merchandise BEFORE coupons and wellness savings was $45.98!

Go here for a full list of Rite Aid deals!

Share your Rite Aid plan or deals in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win