Monday, April 4, 2011

Stylish Blog Award!


I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Koupon Krazed!  I am honored that she thought of me and sent me the award. Now I get to award some deserving blogs the award! Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.
2. Share 7 thing’s about yourself.
3. Award 7 to 10 blogs you feel deserve the award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
Here are the blogs I would like to send the award to…

Seven things about myself that I haven’t told you before:
1) It has been almost 10 years since I have seen my natural hair color(EEKS! lol)
2) I have two red headed munchkins! 
3) I'm 22.... :)
4) I am a TERRIBLE cook! 
5) I'm going to school to become a teacher.
6) I've been couponing for about 2 years now! 
7) I'm the only non-redhead in my household....a misfit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win