Thursday, June 9, 2011

How I Rolled At Rite Aid

So I went to Rite Aid today to get the Veet deal, Tugaboo diaper deal, and Gillette Razor deal.  I came out better than expected!

Tugaboo diapers are B1G1 50% off and get a $5 +UP WYB $15.  WELL I was going to get 2 megapacks at $13.99 each.  GUESS WHAT!  There were $2/1 peelie coupons on them....which makes for an even sweeter deal! The peelies weren't on all of the packages.  I am in Winchester for anyone who wants to head out here.  Anywho....here's how I rolled:

Please note that I have over 1000 wellness points so I get an additional 20% off my purchase.  Prices reflect that.

Transaction 1: 

Gillette Fusion ProGlide $9.97
Veet Care Creme $4.79
Veet Gel Creme   $5.19

Total: $19.95
Used:
$3/$15 Rite Aid coupon(got it for taking a short survey from a receipt)
$3/1 Veet Coupon(Both veet coupons are Facebook coupons)
$2/1 Veet Coupon
$2/1 Veet In Ad coupon
$4/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide
Paid: $6.97 with tax
Got back $5 +UP for buying 2 Veet products and a $4 +UP for buying the Gillette

Transaction 2: 

2 Tugaboo Megapacks $13.99/each B1G1 50% off
Total after B1G1 50% off: $20.99

Used $3/$15 coupon for complete a survey request on receipt
Use (2) $2/1 Tugaboo peelies found on packages
Used $5 and $4 +UP from previous transaction

Paid: $6.24 with tax
Got back $5 for spending $15 on Tugaboo products

Total OOP: $13.21 for 2 MEGA packs of diapers, a Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor and TWO Veet products AND I still have $5 in +UP to spend next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win