Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kids Clothes under $5 on ThredUP PLUS FREE SHIPPING PLUS $10 off!




ThredUP is having a SWEET sale right now!  They have over 60,000 name brand children's clothes for under $5 each!  PLUS if you are a NEW customer you get an additional 35% off AND free shipping when you use code ERIN30! PLUS if you use the link I have above you will get $10 off your first order!   I got my daughter a CUTE Children's Place skirt for ONLY $1.62 and my son a sweater vest for the fall for $1.62....SHIPPED!  Hurry!   I know this deal won't last long! Snag some freebies with that FREE $10 credit!


*NOTE: The $10 credit can not be combined with the 35% off and free shipping code BUT shipping is $3.98.....so either way you are going to pay very little for some new "threads" for your kiddos! 


Thanks, Hip2Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win