Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ibotta: FREE $10 Credit and $$$ back on Grocery Purchases!




Ibotta is a FREE mobile app that gives you ways to earn cash when you shop! You get money back for buying select grocery items. Once you download the app, just click on the items you intend to get at the store.  Once you've purchased the items you take a picture of your receipt with your phone.  Once you've reached $5 in offers, Ibotta will automatically send it to your PayPal account!  Right now when you download the FREE Ibotta app through this link, you will get $10 Share the Love bonus for completing 5 offers within 2 weeks.

I just completed a few surveys(took 2 seconds), watched a few videos, and got some new recipes on items on Ibotta and have already hit $5!  It is THAT easy!  All I have left to do is head to the store and purchase the items I did the surveys on, and I'll get my cash back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win